• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I'm so bored I may have to go and ask for some work. Somebody stop me.
    Although I still have a sandwich left...
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I see you've learned your lesson after your close call before Christmas then. Good boy.
      Yep. Not even had 1 and got in the car. Also resolved to going for a beer earlier so I can get the last train home too! Thus saving £12 on a taxi!

Are you the little pr!ck she mentioned?
      Seems an accurate description, so yes it could be me!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        I have a "buffer" / "mopper" thingy in the shed at home if you want to borrow it and some T-Cut one weekend!
        That might be handy actually - cheers. I was told to stay clear of T-Cut though as the area involved is too large (i.e. most of the frickin car).

I could get LadyVF to take it back with her when she has finished buffing mine if you want!
        I'm worried about this fantasy you're building about my missus It was my fantasy and I was there first!

Comment

Bloody hell - it's taken the PM over 2 and a half hours to send her first email out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Is the lustee cold? you could warm her up......
            Dunno, she's in a different building (if she's in).

According to twitter she couldn't sleep last night & only had one eye open at 7 a.m....

I'd gladly offer a shag to warm her up though...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Stone me, it's cold in here today... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
              The problem is that the fans on the fan assisted radiators don't work...

Which is extremely handy at the moment.

Comment

That might be handy actually - cheers. I was told to stay clear of T-Cut though as the area involved is too large (i.e. most of the frickin car).
                I bought a red car from auction once and it had the same problem - but I can't remember what I used to polish it up with. Think it was that T-Cut type polish which comes in about 16 different "base" colours. Worked a treat mind.

I'm worried about this fantasy you're building about my missus It was my fantasy and I was there first!
                If you can't beat them....

Comment

Bloody hell - it's taken the PM over 2 and a half hours to send her first email out.
                  I was surprised by that too. Although re-assured that it is a nonsense email all the same!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Dunno, she's in a different building (if she's in).

According to twitter she couldn't sleep last night & only had one eye open at 7 a.m....

I'd gladly offer a shag to warm her up though...
                    Listen Zeity, you are going to have to share this twitter URL you know. I will get some Kryptonite (or whatever it is you fear!), and torture it out of you if needbe!

Comment

I bought a red car from auction once and it had the same problem - but I can't remember what I used to polish it up with. Think it was that T-Cut type polish which comes in about 16 different "base" colours. Worked a treat mind.
                      Aye, some form of polish is required. My mate did suggest one but I can't remember what it was.

If you can't beat them....
                      ...you're certainly not joining them

Comment

Working...
                      X