• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Mrs BP is on the wii
    I really want a Wii.... My aunt got the Wii Fit for Christmas, she loves the hula hoop thingy
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I really want a Wii.... My aunt got the Wii Fit for Christmas, she loves the hula hoop thingy
      She was lucky to get a wii fit : this Christmas's must have gift and very rare! really pleased we got ours in August. The hula hoop is good : though I prefer step plus and the advanced balance board.

Comment

Anybody on here use twitter at all?

I have a feeling it might be useful for hooking up to my Facebook app

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Anybody on here use twitter at all?

I have a feeling it might be useful for hooking up to my Facebook app
            I signed up for an account recently, but that's about as far as I got
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              I signed up for an account recently, but that's about as far as I got
              Same here - I think I've had the account for about six months, but only tweeted thrice

However, I've just registered another user in the name of my FB app. The idea is that you can send a tweet to that user to update your status, maybe as an SMS if you're out and about, and the app parses the tweet and automatically updates the bits it shows on FB to reflect whatever the new information was.
              Last edited by NickFitz; 3 January 2009, 23:00.

Comment

Evening all...

Just watched Sean Connery being shot by a wop with a Thompson...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Not before I sneak a century though

El VooDooFlux

got
                  a

!!!
                  !!!

Merely for completeness or something
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 3 January 2009, 23:00.

Comment

My lustee uses twitter...

Can't say it's the most interesting thing I've ever seen...

Comment

Which I've just proved to my self by looking at her page again...

Transpires she's watched the IT Crowd over Xmas....

I sometimes have to watch that through my fingers coz it's so close to home...

Comment

Working...
                      X