• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balti was good this evening, and at quite an up market venue by our standards. Fortunately the restaurant was quiet so there weren't too many other diners to offend with our sometimes "edgy" conversation.

£4.95 for a bottle of Cobra was a bit steep though I thought.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

For some reason most of the car parks in central Brum were either full or closed (the latter mostly) tonight.

Comment

evening all,

thought id call in as im severely bored and knew there'd be some sort of conversation going on here..

how is everyone?
        Last edited by chef; 17 December 2008, 00:41.
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

No.1 son's new bed finally turned up today, so I can get that assembled tomorrow evening.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            No.1 son's new bed finally turned up today, so I can get that assembled tomorrow evening.
            how old?

the boy not the bed

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              evening all,

thought id call in as im severely bored and now there'd be some sort of conversation going on here..

how is everyone?
              Hey Chef - how's stuff?

Comment

how old?

the boy not the bed
                He's 10 (going on 15) and been very patient in waiting for more than two months for a bed for his new room.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Hey Chef - how's stuff?
                  not bad, spent all evening making an origami roast chicken (dont ask), it's 2/3rds done, now all i have to do is make some truffles to fill it with and get it sent to sweden.. an xmas present where effort is always better than money in the recipients eyes..

Comment

now im half way through a bottle of white and watching pretty woman.. that's when i realised i need some proper conversatoin before i take up knitting or something

Comment

not bad, spent all evening making an origami roast chicken (dont ask), it's 2/3rds done, now all i have to do is make some truffles to fill it with and get it sent to sweden.. an xmas present where effort is always better than money in the recipients eyes..
                      That's "different"

Comment

Working...
                      X