• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Nick hasn't had a 000 since 123k.

I think I have the longest run between 000s - 62k to 138k. Mind you, Zeity might be close to that.

They all seem to fall to the newbies these days.....
    Nope - Zeity's biggest gap was 85k to 121k.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The positioning one was written because it was one of those pieces of received wisdom that everybody just seemed to accept - nobody else seemed to have bothered to explain why it was the case.

Actually, I was thinking about it yesterday - it's now accepted that one should use top: -9999px; rather than left: as left would create a scroll bar on a page with right-to-left text
      Ah - good point.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The positioning one was written because it was one of those pieces of received wisdom that everybody just seemed to accept - nobody else seemed to have bothered to explain why it was the case.

Actually, I was thinking about it yesterday - it's now accepted that one should use top: -9999px; rather than left: as left would create a scroll bar on a page with right-to-left text
        I've just added a note to the original post pointing this out

Comment

Right - that's me for another day

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Right - that's me for another day

Night FaQ

Comment

Some world class drivelling there - I thought the millenium would still be there for the taking.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                With kids you have to have alot of batteries hanging about.
                I've just invested in around £50 worth of good quality rechargeable batteries in time for Christmas.

Comment

No.1 son is staying over at his friends tonight, so I got some quality time on the 360 with No.2 son playing Gears of War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Some world class drivelling there - I thought the millenium would still be there for the taking.
                    No chance - there's no way a low-hanging millennium would be left on a Friday evening

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                      X