• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No tennis lesson for No.2 son tomorrow morning, so there is potential for a relaxing morning.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      No tennis lesson for No.2 son tomorrow morning, so there is potential for a relaxing morning.
      I was hoping to go flying - to the hotel we are staying at for a XMas do tomorrow - but have you seen the weather???

Lets hope it is another Micheal Fish moment!!

Comment

This damn tooth is driving me up the wall

Actually, it doesn't feel quite as bad as it did yesterday - it was dreadful last night

The dentist doesn't do NHS work on Fridays. I'll have to call in the morning and hope they can fit me in, otherwise the next chance is Monday evening

Still, I suppose I should be glad I've actually got an NHS dentist, even if they only do NHS stuff part-time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

This damn tooth is driving me up the wall

Actually, it doesn't feel quite as bad as it did yesterday - it was dreadful last night

The dentist doesn't do NHS work on Fridays. I'll have to call in the morning and hope they can fit me in, otherwise the next chance is Monday evening

Still, I suppose I should be glad I've actually got an NHS dentist, even if they only do NHS stuff part-time
          My mum suffers awfully with her teeth Nick, and also struggles to find a good dentist!

If it is any help - the govt are looking into access again. Linky.

Comment

Nobody about, and so far away from a next century or millennium that even I would struggle to drivel all that way!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              My mum suffers awfully with her teeth Nick, and also struggles to find a good dentist!

If it is any help - the govt are looking into access again. Linky.
              I've been lucky - my dentist is very good, and does NHS treatment. I've been with her for about seven years now - she was recommended to me by a few friends who, like me, have a great fear of dentists, mainly due to the butchers we encountered in the Sixties and Seventies

I notice that her practice isn't accepting new NHS registrations any more, though - I'm glad I got on the list when I did

My mum has always had amazingly good teeth - I think she's only ever needed any treatment about twice in her whole life. However, her eyesight has always been fairly poor.

My dad on the other hand has excellent eyesight - he doesn't even need reading glasses and he's nearly eighty - but his teeth have always been in a wretched state.

Unfortunately, we inherited our mother's eyes and our father's teeth - shame it wasn't the other way round

Comment

Wonder what to have for dinner - definitely something either soft or liquid

I could make do with soup and a roll... or I could get fish & chips

Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Comment

I managed to have a sesh on the PS3

Then the kids heard it and kicked me off

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X