• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, time to leave TPD in the capable hands of the night shift.

Catch you all tomorrow
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      On what device Nick?
      Nokia 6300 - the cheapest PAYG phone I could find when some git nicked my phone about a year ago.

Apparently it doesn't support full-screen StreetView, nor does it support the My Location (Beta) feature.

Still, WGAS - I could see the entrance to the NY apartment building my sister and her husband lived in until they came back to God's country a few months ago, and that's a lot more than I ever expected from a telephone

Comment

Evening Nick How are you mate?
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Oh well - looks like its Carling and bed ( and no, not Wil before you ask)

Ta Ta
          Carling Wotsit?

Lucky lady... how did you tempt her down from Manc? And does Churchill know

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
            Evening Nick How are you mate?
            Hi EO

I'm slightly deranged by pain at the moment. A big chip broke off the back of one of my teeth the other day, but it only caused the occasional twinge. Given my deep-seated terror of dentists (due to very bad experiences in the 1970s) I kept putting off doing something about it.

I think I've now started developing an infection - the tooth is incredibly sensitive, with the pain spreading all around, even after self-medicating with Ibuprofen and a lot more alcohol than I actually wanted to drink. I'm hoping the emergency NHS dentistry place is still there, although I can't find it online

You OK?

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hi EO

I'm slightly deranged by pain at the moment. A big chip broke off the back of one of my teeth the other day, but it only caused the occasional twinge. Given my deep-seated terror of dentists (due to very bad experiences in the 1970s) I kept putting off doing something about it.

I think I've now started developing an infection - the tooth is incredibly sensitive, with the pain spreading all around, even after self-medicating with Ibuprofen and a lot more alcohol than I actually wanted to drink. I'm hoping the emergency NHS dentistry place is still there, although I can't find it online

You OK?
                I'm better than you are, by the sounds of it... You really should go and get it checked out before it becomes properly infected - this is not good.

I hope it doesn't cause you too much grief mate
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Good morning all!

Morning CM?

Just going to bed or getting up?

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post

Just going to bed or getting up?
                    Getting up, can't sleep.

Ex-wife issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Getting up, can't sleep.

Ex-wife issues!
                      Blimey - that doesn't sound good. Thankfully, I have no knowledge of these matters

Comment

Working...
                      X