• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm playing with the new version of Google Maps Mobile - it now supports StreetView, in places that have been photographed
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Saying tha, there is a lot of chicken pox around at the moment - DD had shingles a couple of months ago as well
      Ouch! I didn't get chicken pox until I was 19, and it was really unpleasant - it didn't stop me going to an AC/DC gig though
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Hum - our 'Magic Beer Shelf' is playing tricks............Only Carling left

Comment

Sounds like it's faulty - get it repaired quick!

And what's CM doing on your beer shelf?

I'm off to catch some T.V. and perhaps another beer. Later

Comment

Right, a mammoth, one of reply to everyone follows.

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Sorry, statement does not compute.
            She is a girl, its allowed. It is fail though.

Oh no! Calamine Lotion is very effective to stop the spots itching, and Piriton (anti-histimine) is handy to have around as well.
            That is what she has just been out for. Although I do seem to have acquired a shiny new Calpol Digital Ear Thermometer though! (here)

Hope he is better soon - my two had it at the same time, by little boy was only a three months old at the time but he coped better than his sister who was 4.

Saying tha, there is a lot of chicken pox around at the moment - DD had shingles a couple of months ago as well
            Thank you. He seems to be coping reasonably well, just hot and struggling to sleep! Crying a lot as a result which is worrying us both because it is completely out of character - it is nomally me who does the crying in this house!

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I'm playing with the new version of Google Maps Mobile - it now supports StreetView, in places that have been photographed
            On what device Nick?

Ouch! I didn't get chicken pox until I was 19, and it was really unpleasant - it didn't stop me going to an AC/DC gig though
            AC/D... what? Fail.

Same issue here. Carlsberg.

I'm off to catch some T.V. and perhaps another beer. Later
            FianceHC has arrived back with Chinese. Carlsberg and food in hand + catching up on top gear on iPlayer on the iMac. Result.

Laters.

Comment

Oh well - looks like its Carling and bed ( and no, not Wil before you ask)

Ta Ta

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                AC/D... what? Fail.
                I realise Westlife is probably more your thing, but as a child of the eighties you are not qualified to comment on music - just ask DB tomorrow.

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                Laters.
                Cheerio
                Last edited by voodooflux; 11 December 2008, 23:50.

Comment

Oh well - looks like its Carling and bed ( and no, not Wil before you ask)

Ta Ta
                  Night Zara

Comment

Just caught up on the last Louis Theroux program - Law and Order in Johannesburg. Redditch doesn't seem quite so bad all of a sudden.

Comment

Let us not forget it is smutty Friday tomorrow - there aren't many left this year so let's make it a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X