• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Ok - Xmas lights are working - we had a powercut and they was not automatically coming on.
    I'm thinking I'm going to have to replace ours - there's quite a substantial number that aren't working any more.

School was selling DVD's of the play for £5.00
    That's probably not too bad if all the money goes to the school - I'm sure our pre-school charged a lot more than that. Did they prohibit parents using cameras during the play?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      As well defined as you'd expect given the "client". Think I must just give up now and save myself the inevitable headache.
      Yep. I would.

Just polished off an Erdinger myself. Tried that Coopers yet?
      Not yet.... was finishing off the Leffe first. Then I need to "get rid" of several cans of Lager which have appeared. Then I will work my way into it. Best till last.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        Not yet.... was finishing off the Leffe first. Then I need to "get rid" of several cans of Lager which have appeared. Then I will work my way into it. Best till last.
        DB shared his bottle with his missus - I assume you won't be doing the same

Comment

That's life as I know it !
          That's the only life I can remember now!

Comment

DB shared his bottle with his missus - I assume you won't be doing the same
            Nope. She hates beer.

MiniMe has chicken pox! Doctor diagnosed it today; but he is really suffering, so she has just nipped out to get some extra medicines on the advice of NHS Direct.

I have also asked for a chinese on return.... as I have had the cooker out the kitchen tonight to finish the floor.

Comment

That's the only life I can remember now!
              I'm heading that way too....

Comment

I'm thinking I'm going to have to replace ours - there's quite a substantial number that aren't working any more.
                I think this will be the last year for ours - they don't flash as much as they use ti

That's probably not too bad if all the money goes to the school - I'm sure our pre-school charged a lot more than that. Did they prohibit parents using cameras during the play?
                All money goes to the school - I was on he PTA for a while but do not have the time. They raised just over 2k at their firework display.

Yes, parents can take photos, DVD's etc - I think nearly everyone there was taking photos or videos.
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Nope. She hates beer.
                  Sorry, statement does not compute.

MiniMe has chicken pox! Doctor diagnosed it today; but he is really suffering, so she has just nipped out to get some extra medicines on the advice of NHS Direct.
                  Oh no! Calamine Lotion is very effective to stop the spots itching, and Piriton (anti-histimine) is handy to have around as well.

Comment

Nope. She hates beer.

I have also asked for a chinese on return.... as I have had the cooker out the kitchen tonight to finish the floor.
                    Hope he is better soon - my two had it at the same time, by little boy was only a three months old at the time but he coped better than his sister who was 4.

Saying tha, there is a lot of chicken pox around at the moment - DD had shingles a couple of months ago as well
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Well ladies, where have all the boys gone ?
                      I'm playing with the new version of Google Maps Mobile - it now supports StreetView, in places that have been photographed

Comment

Working...
                      X