• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Right, sod this for a game of soldiers, off to the pub for an hour!

Shout the orders over!
    Large Vodka and Orange please and a steak and onion sandwich.
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Well did a few hours - need to produce a project outline to see how long it will take to set up which I will do tomorrow. Basically suggested they started again with a fresh install. I am hoping to get at least 3 months out of this, but the technical bods in the US should give me more of an indication after Xmas.
      So you're back there after Christmas now? Do you just have to turn up on a daily basis until they decide what the contract duration will be?

Oh - Got a call today that Incat want to interview me - they only had my CV about 8 weeks, had to say No
      Sounds about par for the course - they don't move fast round here.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        So you're back there after Christmas now? Do you just have to turn up on a daily basis until they decide what the contract duration will be?.
        Yes - start on the 8th Jan and should get them to agree a project plan in the first week. Interesting concept determining the lenght of your own contract

Sounds about par for the course - they don't move fast round here.
        So I gather - Oh well, no doupt I will end up there at some point - if they are still in business

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I would if I knew the answer.

Maybe change your name by deed poll as well as set up a new company.

That shouldn't ring all that many alarm bells
          It's not for me it's for contractor_03. I'm sure they've thought of that but you never know. Slick as they may be those pimps aren't the sharpest tools in the box..
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

419 required now... that implies a view rate of 211 over the preceding hour, but given the inevitable tailoff as people leave work, it may be after 6pm before we reach the million

Comment

Yes - start on the 8th Jan and should get them to agree a project plan in the first week. Interesting concept determining the lenght of your own contract

So I gather - Oh well, no doupt I will end up there at some point - if they are still in business
              Aye, it's going to be an "interesting" year for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                It's not for me it's for contractor_03. I'm sure they've thought of that but you never know. Slick as they may be those pimps aren't the sharpest tools in the box..
                Unfortunately, it's not the pimps that have to be sharp in this case, it's the pimps' lawyers

Comment

That's it for me folks, I've offered enough "enthusiasm, commitment and dedication" to ClientCo for one day. I will take my letter of achievement home and show the kids - they'll be very proud of me, I'm sure

Later

Comment

Bye VF

Safe Journey

Comment

That's it for me folks, I've offered enough "enthusiasm, commitment and dedication" to ClientCo for one day. I will take my letter of achievement home and show the kids - they'll be very proud of me, I'm sure

Later
                      Laters VF
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X