• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Eh interview went OK actually - not many people applied for the role, and they are only seeing 2 people, but they want someone in ASAP.

Only thing is it only for 3 months and may have to do a crash course in PHP The last thing I coded was about 20yrs ago.
    Sounds promising

PHP isn't that tricky - the core language is pretty straightforward.

Haven't you got an interview tomorrow or am I having a blond moment?
    Yup, tomorrow PM - I'm sorting out some demo stuff at the moment, as there's actually very little of my work live anywhere on the web, at least in the form I left it

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Glad it went well - would you prefer this to the DB role?
      Hum - Tricky

Baby sitting a group of Graduates - looking at financial reports with fixed hours or implementing a complience system for a manafacturing company flexi as long as you get the hours in.

May have to toss a coin.
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Stuck on a bus going nowhere at the moment - meaning I'm going to miss the earlier train; and thus miss my hair cut appt.

Comment

Then again....

Byeee

Comment

Why does a poxy bit of rain bring this country to a halt?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Sounds promising

PHP isn't that tricky - the core language is pretty straightforward.

Yup, tomorrow PM - I'm sorting out some demo stuff at the moment, as there's actually very little of my work live anywhere on the web, at least in the form I left it
              Well good luck for tomorrow Is it a good role?

The reason I asked about PHP is the last contractor just designed the web front end and then left, it is working but no one there understands how it works and guess what ? yeap - no documention.

Comment

And why are we stopping at every stop tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                  Stuck on a bus going nowhere at the moment - meaning I'm going to miss the earlier train; and thus miss my hair cut appt.
                  I can come round with my clippers

Comment

Ooh - it's been raining out

Amazing what one learns if one gets up out of the armchair and looks out of the window

Comment

Well good luck for tomorrow Is it a good role?

The reason I asked about PHP is the last contractor just designed the web front end and then left, it is working but no one there understands how it works and guess what ? yeap - no documention.
                      I had to pick up PHP the other month to start looking after an osCommerce implementation for a friend. It's not hard- promise!!

Comment

Working...
                      X