• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad 17,371
    zeitghost 14,484
    Diver 10,966
    cailin maith 10,884
    DS23 10,001
    BrowneIssue 8,564
    TheFaQQer 8,379
    NickFitz 7,879
    FiveTimes 6,531
    Bear 5,432
    El_Diablo 3,673
    voodooflux 3,665

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I wish I could eat - I really really do........
      Have you seen the doctor?

Comment

Taylor 7 KIng 3 - they bhave a break after every 5 games. It is best of 31.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Have you seen the doctor?
          Hospital Its full of sick people - soory for that "joke" but I am ill.

I am gradually getting better - I have not been sick or had the runs. Its only been 2 days - its just unlike me.

After the baby had not eaten/drunken all day the doctors were not bothered - as long as not diarrohea. We then had 24 hours where he would be okay if he just drank - which he did. But he then overheated - twice.

If I was that bad I would not be drivelling on here.....

Comment

Its nice to be posting while tpd works at a proper rate - though I have no doubt Nick could make it work fast at any time!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Hospital Its full of sick people - soory for that "joke" but I am ill.

I am gradually getting better - I have not been sick or had the runs. Its only been 2 days - its just unlike me.

After the baby had not eaten/drunken all day the doctors were not bothered - as long as not diarrohea. We then had 24 hours where he would be okay if he just drank - which he did. But he then overheated - twice.

If I was that bad I would not be drivelling on here.....
              Hopefully you'll be feeling better tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hopefully you'll be feeling better tomorrow
                As CM would say - I will still be a nutter!

Comment

Nick - have the police gone yet? Are you watching extended HIGNFY?

Comment

Taylor 9 King 6 - its another advert break....

Comment

I ses Volvo have just launched a new 4WD - great timing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X