• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Just been out for a meal for my mum's Birthday.

Happy Birthday
      to
      VF's
      Mum

Thanks for VF, VF's Mum

Comment

...I might have to send Lady VF up the ladders for that.

Make sure she's in a short skirt and stockings first...

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          I'm well. But dreading dragging the sprogs out for early morning footy.

I don't enjoy cold very much.
          Give them the bus fare and a sketch map, then pack them off out the front door.

Sorted.

Comment

We have four as well: 10, 7, 4 and 12 weeks. Eldest three are boys, youngest is a girl.
            She is going to be SO pissed off when she's fifteen and her big brothers keep hassling her boyfriends...

Although given the ages, by then it might be down to you: "What are your intentions towards my daughter?"

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              early morning people it's over to you...

It's wonderful how TPD has grown over the last year... it seems like hardly any time ago that I wasn't sure if I should be poking my nose in - I was new to CUK then

But then I found that this was the place to be - the rest of CUK is merely a facade, cunningly constructed to divert the bozos who never think beyond the latest Daily Mail editorial or HMRC handwaving away from these sunlit green uplands...

P.S. Additional link to a reference to these rich pastures

Comment

Ah, those were the days...

That was the day when Jog got the Monopoly board wrong, and BI and I kept on correcting him

That all resulted from some discussion of FMBs around lunchtime

I sometimes miss lunchtimes in Seven Dials

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Ah, those were the days...

That was the day when Jog got the Monopoly board wrong, and BI and I kept on correcting him

That all resulted from some discussion of FMBs around lunchtime

I sometimes miss lunchtimes in Seven Dials
                  letching at the lasses

Comment

I've got to take DD2 to a b'day party later, then off to the supermarket.

Comment

which will be fun as she will be pumped full of sugar

Comment

Working...
                      X