• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon All
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Hi

Fancy forgetting to do an invoice

Anyway - Feeling better?
      Hey ZB - how's your weekend?

I know - I must be *really* ill to forget an invoice. Cough is better today thanks, just feeling a bit tired.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
        I see, Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope is on ITV1 later.
        Just got my 5yr old lad into Star Wars - So this should keep him quiet until bedtime

Comment

Just got my 5yr old lad into Star Wars - So this should keep him quiet until bedtime
          Excellent

We would be watching it too, but we're minding a friends kid at the moment so letting him watch CBeebies. It wouldn't be so bad but he's 15...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Hey ZB - how's your weekend?

I know - I must be *really* ill to forget an invoice. Cough is better today thanks, just feeling a bit tired.
            Fine thanks - glad you are feeling better.

Just done the shopping run - They were testing out the Christmas songs

Comment

We would be watching it too, but we're minding a friends kid at the moment so letting him watch CBeebies. It wouldn't be so bad but he's 15...
              (He's only 2 really)

Comment

Fine thanks - glad you are feeling better.

Just done the shopping run - They were testing out the Christmas songs
                "Tis the season to be jolly..."

I'm looking forward to our trip on the "Santa Special" on the Severn Valley Railway again this year.

Comment

"Tis the season to be jolly..."

I'm looking forward to our trip on the "Santa Special" on the Severn Valley Railway again this year.
                  Do they still give the kids presents? As son is a train fanatic so may take them this year, as you said previously could do it last year due the the flood damage. Love the part where you can see the elephants in the safari park, quite sureal!

I lived in Bridgenorth for a while but have never done the santa trip

Comment

Do they still give the kids presents? As son is a train fanatic so may take them this year, as you said previously could do it last year due the the flood damage. Love the part where you can see the elephants in the safari park, quite sureal!

I lived in Bridgenorth for a while but have never done the santa trip
                    Yeah, they give the kids presents at the grotto in Arley. They do rather nice roasted chestnuts there as well.

Know what you mean about the Elephants - first time we did the trip I didn't twig that we were going past the Safari Park, so it was quite a surprise

Definitely worth doing - it's a great way to start Christmas.

Comment

When's your next interview Zara? Reckon you'll hear more about that role in Derby next week?

Comment

Working...
                      X