• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Byeeee
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Oh well - yet another boring day at home ( don't worry I will not yawn) and being told I either have the wrong sector experience or I'm over qualified

Off to pick up the brat's - I mean DD1 and DD2

See you soon
      Last edited by zara_backdog; 10 November 2008, 16:58. Reason: spelling
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        Oh well - yet another boring day at home ( don't worry I will not yawn) and being told I either have the wrong sector experience or I'm over qualified

See you soon
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post

See you soon

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Two day training course, £5000 + expenses + VAT.

One day overview seminar, £3000 + expenses + VAT.
            I was thinking more like one of Mrs BP's soup recipes. Ask CM - highly recommended......

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I used MASM 5 with the CodeView debugger when I was writing games back then

I could never work out how to get CodeView to display the symbols consistently - sometimes it did, then I'd re-assemble and re-link, and they'd be gone. A few days later they'd return for an hour or two.

Still, I knew the code better than the back of my hand, so it wasn't a problem - that's why I never bothered reading the manual to find out why it only did it sometimes
              Those were the days when I ran Codeview on the monochrome monitor while the game ran on the CGA(Later EGA)...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I was thinking more like one of Mrs BP's soup recipes. Ask CM - highly recommended......
                I didn't say anyone actually PAID any of those charges

MrsF makes good soup. (And I didn't think you were married, or are you trying to palm me off with some inferior recipes from your ex-wife??)
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

MrsF makes good soup. (And I didn't think you were married, or are you trying to palm me off with some inferior recipes from your ex-wife??)
                  ouch!

<looks at knife protruding from chest having been inserted into back>

CM started this Mrs BP lark - I daren't argue with Bazza the trucker...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    ouch!

<looks at knife protruding from chest having been inserted into back>

CM started this Mrs BP lark - I daren't argue with Bazza the trucker...
                    Bah - she might as well be Mrs BP

I think she should get a big wedding (PARTY!!) just for putting up with you
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Bah - she might as well be Mrs BP

I think she should get a big wedding (PARTY!!) just for putting up with you
                      You mean I am under the thumb?

She can have the party! Its just the contract I dont like.....

Comment

Working...
                      X