• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's raining lots and lots and lots outside

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It's raining lots and lots and lots outside
      It's stopped now...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        It's stopped now...
        So have thee, thou wondrous denizens

The wondrous denizen (he really is a very nice chap) who lives upstairs seems to have gone away for the weekend.

Given that the former denizens of the other flats are either locked up, on the run, or vegetable matter which has been taken away for analysis, it seems that I have the property to myself

Obviously, the best thing in such circumstances is to have a girlfriend who likes it rough so she can scream really loud. (Seriously - been there, done that, and I was shocked by some of the things she wanted )

Still, as she's not around at the moment, it might be a good time to revisit the Concert for Bangladesh - it's always worth turning that up to eleven

Comment

It's quiet in here tonight... Maybe everyone else has something better to do
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

And there's me thinking "Ooh, I should turn this down - what about the neighbours."

The prison's about a mile away - I doubt I'm disturbing anybody there

"My Sweet Lord"...

And now... "Awaiting on You All"

Comment

Lordy, Lordy, my sweet Lordy...

The Concert for Bangladesh was a damn sight better musically than that Live Aid stuff

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                It's quiet in here tonight... Maybe everyone else has something better to do

Although I'm crashing out now - I'm not sure if that constitutes "something better"

Comment

Comment

Population
                    1557 Revenues
                    360050 € Unemployment 1 %
                    Transport 100 %
                    Crime rate 1 %
                    Pollution 0 %

rank=288

I am visitor number 1

Comment

Seems it rained hard last night. I did not hear a thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X