• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    It would make sense - but as we know, that doesn't always prevail. Got anything exciting planned?
    I suppose I could nick all that stuff out of the yard and start growing dope in Flat 2, but that seems like a lot of effort at this time in the morning

Instead, I shall refer the honourable member to the reply I gave some moments ago

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Hi Scourer

Right, having succumbed to temptation and stayed up watching The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer, I shall now retire to my slumbers - can somebody post around lunchtime and see if it wakes me up?

TTFN
      I will post around midday - if that doesn't work I will send the police round.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I suppose I could nick all that stuff out of the yard and start growing dope in Flat 2, but that seems like a lot of effort at this time in the morning

Instead, I shall refer the honourable member to the reply I gave some moments ago
        Better still recruit some YTS kids to grow it for you - andthe blame if it goes wrong!

Comment

morning all

Comment

busy day at clientco.,.....

Comment

No telegraph today - had to get the indepebdent instead

It was that or the daily mail

Comment

dum di dum di dum

Comment

lurkers out

Comment