• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Think harder!!!!

If it was me, the password would be "testpleasedelete"
    That gives us a pretty clear idea of what your actual password is then

Comment

Now I've gone and locked out my IP address. I'm posting through the slowest proxy server in the world
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Crap, I really can't remember the password for it
        Does the password reminder thing rely on the email address? I've never used the one on here...

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Now I've gone and locked out my IP address. I'm posting through the slowest proxy server in the world

Note to Stu: achieve posting target before getting IP banned

Have you tried turning your modem off and on again? You'll probably get a different address from your ISP's DHCP pool

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Does the password reminder thing rely on the email address? I've never used the one on here...
            I think it emails you a reset link. I haven't had to do it since I forgot GandhiW's password months ago.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

That gives us a pretty clear idea of what your actual password is then
              .... except for this password which I have written on a piece of paper in my purse (for when I forget!!)

I don't trust you geeks with your magic computer ways.....
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Note to Stu: achieve posting target before getting IP banned

Have you tried turning your modem off and on again? You'll probably get a different address from your ISP's DHCP pool
                Unfortunately it's pretty static, I guess there's some kind of time limit before it assigns you a new one. The only time it ever got changed was when I switched the modem off for a week when I went on holiday.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Sorted, my 15 minute ban's expired
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen of the TPD cooking club.... I am pleased to announce that the broccolli and roquefort soup has been a massive success and is

YEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY

Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Ladies and gentlemen of the TPD cooking club.... I am pleased to announce that the broccolli and roquefort soup has been a massive success and is

YEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY

Yum, send some down here!
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X