• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Evening - good thank VF. Had a good day today and managed to fit in couple pints at lunch.

Busy next week though. 2 days of presentations and meeting at ClientCo and I've got sort out all the necessary for the office lease etc.

Plan B at the weekend as well.

What about you?
    Busy, busy, busy. Got a software deployment scheduled at ClientCo next week, but we're pretty much ready to go I think. Got some Plan B to do this weekend, but hoping to have a day off to finish some minor DIY jobs.

When are you looking to move in to your office?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Busy, busy, busy. Got a software deployment scheduled at ClientCo next week, but we're pretty much ready to go I think. Got some Plan B to do this weekend, but hoping to have a day off to finish some minor DIY jobs.

When are you looking to move in to your office?
      Take possession 1st (next w/end). Move in some time in November.
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Ello How's things?
        I'm taking a customer out to dinner tonight so staying in Southampton. Things are great. Unfortunately, not seeing girly until monday...

Comment

How you doing FaQQer?
          Wednesday was a BAD day.

Thursday was better.

Friday was a bit better, but still

Blood pressure is "trending downwards" according to the doc, but as a consequence he doesn't want to prescribe any medication until he knows what problem is causing the separate symptoms (which may or may not be related to each other!). Go back on Tuesday and see what he says then...
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Evening, all, BTW.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Evening, all, BTW.

Hi FaQ

Wednesday was a BAD day.

Thursday was better.

Blood pressure is "trending downwards" according to the doc, but as a consequence he doesn't want to prescribe any medication until he knows what problem is causing the separate symptoms (which may or may not be related to each other!). Go back on Tuesday and see what he says then...

Hope things keep improving

Comment

Wednesday was a BAD day.

Thursday was better.

Sounds like you're making slow progress, but progress nonetheless. Keep going!

I had my blood pressure taken yesterday, and to my amazement (considering how tired and busy I am) it was fine.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Wednesday was a BAD day.

Thursday was better.

I hope things get better.

Comment

Evening all

Comment

quiet tonight.....

Comment

Working...
                      X