• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Much the same, really. I've managed to walk up to school to pick up DD1 twice this week, but I can't reliably cross the road as I get dizzy when I look from one side to the other!

Should be sorted soon though....

I've been reading some old TPD (and CUK) threads recently, hence the reversion to "Carling Wotsit". Got to start planning the Christmas speech, I guess.....
    Well, I hope you get sorted soon

The chimp was the one I think who stated that Wotsit malarkey

Yes, get the speech planned, last years was hilarious Just been posting in the Christmas do thread.... I'm so looking forward to it!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hello luvvie - how are you feeling this evening?

Hey ED
      Awww a and I didn't even have to ask. How sweet thanks!
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
        Awww a and I didn't even have to ask. How sweet thanks!
        I just knew you'd want it.
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Well, I hope you get sorted soon

The chimp was the one I think who stated that Wotsit malarkey

Yes, get the speech planned, last years was hilarious Just been posting in the Christmas do thread.... I'm so looking forward to it!!
          Christmas speech could be tricky, since I've been away for 6 months of the year!

I'm hoping to make the Christmas do, but it depends on location and timing obviously! I'll be up to booking my December flights in a couple of weeks, so it needs to be sorted by then. What was the summer one like?? Who came?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I just knew you'd want it.
            That predictable eh.. hehe
            That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Right all I'm off for some food.

Play well.

That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Christmas speech could be tricky, since I've been away for 6 months of the year!

I'm hoping to make the Christmas do, but it depends on location and timing obviously! I'll be up to booking my December flights in a couple of weeks, so it needs to be sorted by then. What was the summer one like?? Who came?
                Yeah - I hope that me and RH get a date and a location set this week.

The summer one was great, we met at the Market Porter (somewhere near a big bridge and a Market!) The Wasps team were there too yummy eye candy!!

Me, RH, Gonzo, EO, Nick, Churchill, Snaw, OS, BGG, Mrs BGG, Bumfluff, some new fella whose name escapes me now... Warrior Princess, Owlhoot, erm..... if I have missed anyone out... sorry!!

I got smashed, couldn't walk in my heels and had to be brought home to bed

It was really good fun!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                  Right all I'm off for some food.

Play well.

Bye sweets
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Yeah - I hope that me and RH get a date and a location set this week.

The summer one was great, we met at the Market Porter (somewhere near a big bridge and a Market!) The Wasps team were there too yummy eye candy!!

Me, RH, Gonzo, EO, Nick, Churchill, Snaw, OS, BGG, Mrs BGG, Bumfluff, some new fella whose name escapes me now... Warrior Princess, Owlhoot, erm..... if I have missed anyone out... sorry!!

I got smashed, couldn't walk in my heels and had to be brought home to bed

It was really good fun!!
                    Sounds like a top night - I had planned to arrive unannounced, as I was mid-exile at the time. However, MrsF said that I had to come home instead, since we needed to pack before going away on the Monday morning (early).

An interesting bunch, I'm sure If there are plenty going for the Christmas one, then it would be churlish of me not to attend - even though I won't be the most senior poster there (as I kept reminding people last year!)
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Sounds like a top night - I had planned to arrive unannounced, as I was mid-exile at the time. However, MrsF said that I had to come home instead, since we needed to pack before going away on the Monday morning (early).

An interesting bunch, I'm sure If there are plenty going for the Christmas one, then it would be churlish of me not to attend - even though I won't be the most senior poster there (as I kept reminding people last year!)
                      Did you I don't remember that at all

anyway - I'm off to make the dinner for sis.....
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X