• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hungry too

no breakfast....and no lunch yet either!!

I managed to grab a bag of hula hoops along the way but I'm starving.

and I now have to leave to go and look at some offices

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I've just sat in a meeting where my Dept within ClientCo was made to look as professional as a bunch of VI form art students because OfficeIdiot didn't arrange a meeting as promised so nothing was done.

I have fowarded him the email in which he promised to do this. Luckily I kept a copy!!

I am so tempted just to hand my notice in and say that I won't be back after my holiday - I really can't put up with the complete and utter incompetence of it all. (And I know it sounds like I am over-reacting, but this is just one thing in a long string of things!).

Comment

Oh great - downstairs neighbour has started playing very loud thud-thud-thud music

Ah well, it usually doesn't go on for too long. I suppose I should be thankful that he only does it occasionally, only ever in the afternoon and never for more than about ten or fifteen minutes at a stretch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Oh great - downstairs neighbour has started playing very loud thud-thud-thud music

Ah well, it usually doesn't go on for too long. I suppose I should be thankful that he only does it occasionally, only ever in the afternoon and never for more than about ten or fifteen minutes at a stretch
          Probly having a bonk/pot noodle & using it to disguise the noise...

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            Afternoon Zeity

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            Double WHS.

No board is complete with out some errr "modifications."
            I prefer mine without... I should have printed the schematic out, or preferably remembered to look at the one I'd printed out that had scribbles on it.... oh well, never mind.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Afternoon denizens

Depends on the antibiotic. Mixing booze and Metronidazole is a definite no-no

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              <rant>
              But on the bright side, we did get invited to a post-project party
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                But on the bright side, we did get invited to a post-project party
                Couldn't give a flying flip for the party - rather have a quiet pint of real ale in a proper pub. *She* is also starting to grate on me.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Drivel ... and not just any drivel - this is millenium drivel!
                  voodooflux
                  Contractor Among Contractors

millenium

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

So is this numeric door keypad thingy designed to keep the powers that be out of your lair, so you can post in TPD all day without being disturbed?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X