• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Never mind, it'll soon be Monday and time for that emotional reunion.

hammers - do they have any other tools?
    No no, he is just off sick - so it could be as soon as tomorrow. Fills me with joy.

Nope. They have big ammers and little ammers. Big ammers for yam big jobs our kid. Little ammers for yam little jobs kidder. Get it?

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Anyway, reports completed and emailed. Time for sleepies. Girly tomorrow... Have fun people!
    Night night mutt.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      Nope. They have big ammers and little ammers. Big ammers for yam big jobs our kid. Little ammers for yam little jobs kidder. Get it?
      I may need to seek your advice for appropriate wording when constructing the user interface for this software

For a start all "OK" buttons will be labelled "Bostin!"
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Right, that's it for me folks - sweet dreams, and catcha tomorrow
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Right, that's it for me folks - sweet dreams, and catcha tomorrow
          Night VF. I am going to do another 20 minutes and then head off too. Anybody else about atm ?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            Night VF. I am going to do another 20 minutes and then head off too. Anybody else about atm ?
            Only me. But then, I'm always here
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Ok- that's about me folks!

I've been at this since 8.15 this morning - there's only so much time I can sit in this room.

However, going to look at offices for Plan B tomorrow

Converted stables on a farm
              Night Bear

I didn't realise bears worked in stables - I thought that was an equine thing

Comment

I may need to seek your advice for appropriate wording when constructing the user interface for this software

For a start all "OK" buttons will be labelled "Bostin!"
                It's good to know you're thinking about the UED aspects - they are so often ignored

Still, at least the big companies don't make such idiotic mistakes

(Examples courtesy of the Interface Hall of Shame - one of my favourite sites from ten years ago, yet still relevant today

Here's one more for luck )

Comment

Morning all

another day another dollar, oh well. later
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Good morning all!

Good morning CM!

Comment

Morning all

Here we go again
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem