• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    Morning NF
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Morning denizens

Just about to crash out now - I need an early (for me) night. My mum came home from hospital this afternoon (although they were willing to let her stay another night) and went straight to bed, to catch up on all the sleep she wasn't able to get because of the stupid old biddy across from her on the ward who insisted on calling the nurses all night long (and who didn't look particularly ill when I was there)

I decided not to call her today, as she needed a good sleep, so I want to call her in the morning to see how she feels and find out what the state of play is. Ergo, sleepytime

See you tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens

Just about to crash out now - I need an early (for me) night. My mum came home from hospital this afternoon (although they were willing to let her stay another night) and went straight to bed, to catch up on all the sleep she wasn't able to get because of the stupid old biddy across from her on the ward who insisted on calling the nurses all night long (and who didn't look particularly ill when I was there)

I decided not to call her today, as she needed a good sleep, so I want to call her in the morning to see how she feels and find out what the state of play is. Ergo, sleepytime

See you tomorrow
      I'm sorry to hear that Mother NF is/has been unwell - I trust that she makes a speedy recovery
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Morning denizens

See you tomorrow
          Sounds like she is getting better - may her progress continue.

Comment

Population
            1447 Revenues
            334800 € Unemployment 0 %
            Transport 100 %
            Crime rate 0 %
            Pollution 0 %

rank=270

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Yeah - Good thanks HC

(see above post for details)
              Bear
              Fingers like lightning

century

Comment

looks like ANOTHER busy day at clientco

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Good morning all!

Morning CM!
                    Morning churchill

You have managed to go a whole week without being banned!!

How are you?

Comment

I really really should go and do some work.

I have some investigation to do into an obscure product.....

Comment

Working...
                      X