• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Oh for Goodness sake, have I got to keep TPD going by myself now?

Come on people, tear yourselves away from your tawdry lives and focus on the essentials! 200K isn't that far from here... and then it's the quarter-million!

Only three more of those and TPD reaches one million posts

You know we can do it if we try

Comment

Some very silly shenanigans down the FMB bar tonight

A young lady (I think I've seen her in there before - she looks about eighteen to twenty) had come to the bar, where as she waited (it was very busy at this time) she was very exuberant and generally twirly, seeking the attention of all the nearby men (even if they were clearly in a group which included their partner), and even catching my eye and giving me come-on glances

I did keep an eye on her, partly because she was nice to look at, but mainly because something indefinable that I'd seen during the eye contact had convinced me that she wasn't quite such easy pickings as she was trying to present herself as being.

Sure enough, by the time her round of three or four cocktails was served, she'd got some single young chap chatting to her, giving him flirtatious signals with both barrels, and then leaving the bar to "take these drinks to the table" just as the last drink was brought and payment demanded.

The mark handed over his bit of plastic, and the processing time gave her the window of opportunity to retrieve the rest of the round and head back to her friends, leaving him at the bar with a reduced bank account.

When he tracked her back to the lair of her and her friends (which took him a while as it was crowded and they were sat in a far corner), my observations led me to assume that he'd been told to bugger off or they'd tell the door staff that he was hassling them and have him thrown out

Hopefully he learns something from this experience. Frankly, she's lovely to look at; but there's something obviously amiss when a tasty bird like that becomes totally besotted with you at the precise moment that she's getting a round in
        Last edited by NickFitz; 12 October 2008, 02:43.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Oh for Goodness sake, have I got to keep TPD going by myself now?

Come on people, tear yourselves away from your tawdry lives and focus on the essentials! 200K isn't that far from here... and then it's the quarter-million!

Only three more of those and TPD reaches one million posts

You know we can do it if we try
            apologies

Has been a busy few days and I have made few posts on tpd atall - I will try to drivel more!

Comment

Population
              1443 Revenues
              334200 € Unemployment 0 %
              Transport 99 %
              Crime rate 0 %
              Pollution 2 %

rank=270

Comment

Morning all

Off to a car boot sale now, to look for oldy type things
                Confusion is a natural state of being