• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

long
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

now...

Comment

Yay - the Mule's 1000th post.

What a dribble of tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
            Why is wikipedia so slow. Cheapskates, buy some new servers.
            Because it's continually having entries added/amended/deleted by billions of failed-at-university-want-to-make-my-mark turds. Don't trust a word in Wiki - you may as well go down the local boozer and ask a resident bar fly. You get a drink, too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
                Because it's continually having entries added/amended/deleted by billions of failed-at-university-want-to-make-my-mark turds. Don't trust a word in Wiki - you may as well go down the local boozer and ask a resident bar fly. You get a drink, too.
                Most of the stuff about sharks seems correct.

Comment

Most of the stuff about sharks seems correct.
                  Maybe - but I wouldn't trust any "And the only proven way to fight off a Great White is by thrashing around like a seal; it confuses them." type advice - all made up on the spot - by spiteful, shark-bite victim amputess. I read that in Wikipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
                    Maybe - but I wouldn't trust any "And the only priven way to fight off a Great White is by thrashing around like a seal; it confuses them." type advice - all made up on the spot - by spiteful, shark-bite victim amputess. I read that in Wikipedia.
                    "There's no way to fight off a Great White. My left leg will tell you that..."

Comment

"There's no way to fight off a Great White. My left leg will tell you that..."
                      I read Jaws - and in the "Appendix", the author says that if ever attacked by a Great White, one should smack it hard on the snout. There are plenty of one-handed folk who'd testify to that, I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X