• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No. She has threatened the admins with legal action. Any thread mentioning her gets deleted, so if you want TPD to stick around, you need to edit your post.

Thank goodness NF has a backup!

We wouldn't want these quality posts to be lost!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Evening NF

How are you?

What is for dinner tonight?
      Hi Scourer

Just got back from getting the car's brakes done, then taking it for a spin up and down the motorway

Lovely smooth braking now, and when they checked the wheel alignment it didn't need any adjustment - so it's not been falling apart over the last year or so

Still undecided about dinner - I was going to make spag bol, but I'm also tempted by shepherd's pie. Definitely something mince-based, though

Comment

I'm also tempted by pie.
        It's an age old problem Nick - all perfectly natural
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          It's an age old problem Nick - all perfectly natural

How's things SA?

Comment

Hi Scourer

Just got back from getting the car's brakes done, then taking it for a spin up and down the motorway

Lovely smooth braking now, and when they checked the wheel alignment it didn't need any adjustment - so it's not been falling apart over the last year or so

Still undecided about dinner - I was going to make spag bol, but I'm also tempted by shepherd's pie. Definitely something mince-based, though
            So your braking now smooth as opposed to breaking your nose on the windscreen?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So your braking now smooth as opposed to breaking your nose on the windscreen?
              As opposed to juddering so much that the steering wheel felt like a pneumatic drill

Comment

I think it's high time Nick got an award from the Orion Preservation Society
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Evening folks
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    I think it's high time Nick got an award from the Orion Preservation Society
                    First time I read that I thought it said Onion
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      First time I read that I thought it said Onion
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X