• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23
    the tide just keeps coming in and today it seems to be faster and higher than ever before.

Yep, I am in Theale and according EA website, I shud be swimming home...

Comment

i've got a shocking headache. need food and ibuprofen. good job it is lunchtime. then a few more hours before departure.

Comment

i was going to say that the tide keeps coming in and smees to be getting faster and higher. i should have done.

Comment

i just did.

Comment

i'm tunneling towards fortune green's outpost!

Comment

every swing of the pick is getting me closer. wonder what is out there beyond that far point?

Comment

Comment

good grim silent work sir!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                    every swing of the pick is getting me closer. wonder what is out there beyond that far point?

Sanity?
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

11.88 post count

Comment

Working...
                      X