• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Absolutely. Mental cruelty.

I wear the trousers in my marriage, and my wife has given me permission to say so.
    When I met my gf I told her within 3 minutes she could ask me for anything but 2 things - children and marriage. Having lost out on one I intend to keep my promise on the other.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Its usually a choice for the massage - oil or talcum powder.
      Oh! Talc!

poxy wi-fi. Off for nearly two hours.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        When I met my gf I told her within 3 minutes she could ask me for anything but 2 things - children and marriage. Having lost out on one I intend to keep my promise on the other.....
        C'mon Scourer, you've been married, you know how it is.

When and whether a bloke gets married is in not up to him. If she wants it, she'll get it.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Fringe was quite good.
          Different, I may watch it every Sunday now
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Bored now, off to watch a film

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              poxy wi-fi. Off for nearly two hours.

Have you thought of getting one of those 3G modem-USB-dongly things?

I got one earlier in the year - it never seems to work on the train, but it's usually fairly OK in hotels. Emphasis on "fairly" as I occasionally have to disconnect and reconnect several times before I can get through to TPD, even if web sites of considerably lesser importance (like Google and BBC News) are coming through without problems.

I think 3 (stupid name for a company, BTW - very hard to Google) have problems with their caching proxies

Comment

Here's a little bit of news from 1974 to brighten up your Monday morning

Comment

Morning all

Off to play now, so later

Comment

Morning Campers !

Crikey it is cold this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      Morning Campers !

Crikey it is cold this morning.
                      morning HC