• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Hi BI
    Hello, Diver

That's an interesting photo album you've put together there. I thought this diving business was a bit glamorous but I see now it is cold, hard and dirty work. You can keep that, thankyouvermuch!

How's your hand? Healing nicely, I hope?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Aha! With the higher resolution I can now see what that hand is doing. I thought it was an inappropriate gesture!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Hello, Diver

That's an interesting photo album you've put together there. I thought this diving business was a bit glamorous but I see now it is cold, hard and dirty work. You can keep that, thankyouvermuch!

How's your hand? Healing nicely, I hope?
        It's usable now
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Evening all
          That boy go raaaaaaa
          Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            Evening all
            Evening ED

Online at another forum at the moment, trying to explain to highly qualified engineers (who have to get as technical as possible) the easy way to raise a submarine sunk in 20ft of water. sub weighs 106 ton.
            God they are hard work

Not the sub, the engineers

Just emailed a reply to one of them that as I have salvaged sunken structures weighing upwards of 1000 ton. 8 over 300 ton in deeper water over the last two years. that I know a little bit about it.

awaiting a response
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm cold!, It's freezing!

I'm in the basement, setting up DiabloNet v2 grrr..
              That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                Evening all
                Good evening to you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Evening ED

Online at another forum at the moment, trying to explain to highly qualified engineers (who have to get as technical as possible) the easy way to raise a submarine sunk in 20ft of water. sub weighs 160 ton.
                  God they are hard work

Not the sub, the engineers

Just emailed a reply to one of them that as I have salvaged sunken structures weighing upwards of 1000 ton. 8 over 300 ton in deeper water over the last two years. that I know a little bit about it.

awaiting a response
                  Diver you the man!
                  That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Good evening to you too.
                    BI! How the diablo are you?
                    That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Aha! With the higher resolution I can now see what that hand is doing. I thought it was an inappropriate gesture!

Comment

Working...
                      X