• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see 123456 has gone. Hey ho.

No bananananas from me though, it would take me till xmas to catch up!

Wotcha, everybodypeeps!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Wotcha, everybodypeeps!
      hi BI

where are the stats?

I have worked out what to put - I just dont know how to format them.....

Comment

Is it me, or does Toastiness's avatar look like a well-endowed ladyboy?
        Its just you! Probably means you like that sort of stuff!!

Comment

Wotcha, everybodypeeps!
          Hi BI

Comment

iPod Nano made of meat, anyone?

Comment

Is it me, or does Toastiness's avatar look like a well-endowed ladyboy?
              Hi BI
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                hi BI
                What ho, Scourer olde beane!
                where are the stats?

I have worked out what to put - I just dont know how to format them.....
                My method is a bit naff but it worked.

I copy and paste into an OpenOffice.org spreadsheet (typing 'XL' is much easer than 'an OpenOffice.org spreadsheet' - I shall lie in future and type 'XL') and then have a formula that takes each line and replaces "space space" with "space <white text> full stop <black text>". Then put it into a [ code ] block so it is in a fixed font and voilà, Robert's your dad's brother.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Its just you! Probably means you like that sort of stuff!!
                  Going with a ladyboy? It would certainly be an eye-opener.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Hi BI
                    Good afternoon, NF.

I see you have updated your photo. Probably because I have been away for some time, I notice your youthful good looks are not leaving you. You aren't cheating and using an old photo, by any chance?

Comment

Good afternoon, NF.

I see you have updated your photo. Probably because I have been away for some time, I notice your youthful good looks are not leaving you. You aren't cheating and using an old photo, by any chance?
                      I think this is an older one

Previous

Current

Comment

Working...
                      X