• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off for a nap.

Later
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Right now that's over, I can prepare the lady and I some dinner.

Later all
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

I'm back

I have been for... <drumroll> a haircut!

I'd been meaning to go for one for several months, so it's nice to get it out of the way

Comment

Afternoon folks

Well the software deployment overran - my piece of the puzzle took under 3 minutes, and the rest took 3 hours. Oh well, I'm thinking of the money.

The missus has just popped out to pick up a McDonald's - I'm looking forward to an immaculately prepared Big Mac. I'm prepared to be disappointed though...

Like the new avatar ED - is that from a lolcat?

Diver: how was the tug? >sniggers<
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Afternoon folks

Well the software deployment overran - my piece of the puzzle took under 3 minutes, and the rest took 3 hours. Oh well, I'm thinking of the money.

The missus has just popped out to pick up a McDonald's - I'm looking forward to an immaculately prepared Big Mac. I'm prepared to be disappointed though...

Like the new avatar ED - is that from a lolcat?

Diver: how was the tug? >sniggers<

http://picasaweb.google.com/Marine.Civil.Engineer/MarineCivilEngineering#

Bottom of page >sniggers<
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Afternoon folks

Just how much money was sat around while those pair of utter plonkers proposed pole axing the whole facility because of their slightly ropey testing??

Oh, how I laugh now. BigBoss was not impressed when I spoke to him... everyones favourite nightmare is on thin ice!!

Comedy.

Anyway - evening all. Not about for long, the train into town is in 25 minutes.... then beer!!!! yeeee hah...

No CM tonight I see... no Churchill either - wonder whats going on there then???

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                Just how much money was sat around while those pair of utter plonkers proposed pole axing the whole facility because of their slightly ropey testing??
                Cher-ching!

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                No CM tonight I see... no Churchill either - wonder whats going on there then???
                Well, when a man and a woman like each other very much...

You be careful out there.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Evening denizens

That curry thread over in General earlier gave me ideas - I ended up having Chicken Tikka Masala for dinner

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X