• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more rubbish
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Most
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

entertaining
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
          but you are read by a lot of people
          eh? <looks around and behind> cripes! you lot are crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            Diver et al: You could have got us well past the 14K mark had you split those last posts up correctly. 30 seconds then post. You know it makes

true. short and sweet is usually the required post type here but a brief interlude of reflection isn't such a bad thing. even, and perhaps especially, in tpd.

Comment

let's wind her up to the next big number.

Comment

are threads male or female? hmmm, maybe some are male and some are female. if so what is tpd?

Comment

the content is almost exclusively male and some of early/mid tpd is strikingly male but what gender is the mechanism?

Comment

must be male. but i naturally called it a she....

Comment

i'll try again:

Comment

Working...
                      X