• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Evening NF

How are you?
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Evening NF
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hello Boys
    Evening all

Starting to think about getting around to updating my CV - on the other hand, I have a Plan A that I wouldn't mind spending some time on... what to do for the best???

Comment

I think it's cute really.

Makes me all warm inside

Oops! No I've wet myself

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Evening all

Starting to think about getting around to updating my CV - on the other hand, I have a Plan A that I wouldn't mind spending some time on... what to do for the best???
        Hmmmnnn Beer & Chinese coupons (also known as money!!) might come in handy though Chimp....
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Evening all

Your plan A - is it testpleasedelete.com?

Comment

Population
            1396 Revenues
            322650 € Unemployment 0 %
            Transport 99 %
            Crime rate 0 %
            Pollution 0 %

rank=255

8 visitors today!

time to update .sig......

Comment

Time to pick wifey up

She could probably pass her bluddy driving test if she'd stop telling the testing officer how to do his job
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Time to pick wifey up

She could probably pass her bluddy driving test if she'd stop telling the testing officer how to do his job
                Don't worry about her - my mammy was the same - she only passed last year, she did it 11 times
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Time to pick wifey up

Why have a dog and bark yourself?

Comment

Time to pick wifey up

Can't you send your driver?

oh well

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Hmmmnnn Beer & Chinese coupons (also known as money!!) might come in handy though Chimp....
                      Indeed - I was thinking in terms of a basic free service, ad-supported, then two further tiers of subscription-based service without ads - similar to the 37Signals approach with things like Basecamp.

I suppose I ought to at least build a prototype and see if there's any demand first

Comment

Working...
                      X