• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just had a chap round to measure for some blinds... cheeky sod quote £270..told him I'd think about it and showed him the door.

Comment

shopping has just arrived. later

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Yep, and I'd appreciate you keeping the noise down. I know you like to work up a good rythm, but keeping time by banging it against the loo paper dispenser is a bit much!
        Thank goodness we have wifi access in here. And I think I'm doing a remarkably good job of balancing my laptop.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Thank goodness we have wifi access in here. And I think I'm doing a remarkably good job of balancing my laptop.
          You should get an iPhone, much easier to hold one handed. Apparently
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            You should get an iPhone, much easier to hold one handed. Apparently
            Are they splash proof?

Comment

Can I be the first to say "shut up"
              You may - and probably not the last (but I expected it! ). Only here for a few more weeks and then back to the ClientCo's UK office.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                anything else I can do until CM comes back and starts wielding again?
                I much preferred the visual you gave me than having my rear end smacked!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
                  You may - and probably not the last (but I expected it! ). Only here for a few more weeks and then back to the ClientCo's UK office.
                  Bring some sunshine back with you!

Comment

It's gone quiet on here. All you all tucking in to substantial luncheon feasts?

Comment

It's gone quiet on here. All you all tucking in to substantial luncheon feasts?
                      Cheese and chutney cob, packet of Mini Cheddars, cup of coffee.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X