• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Morning folks

Same here. Let me leave you all with that mental image.

Aaaand I'm in my happy place That just cheered up my morning - thankyou
    in trap 3 with a box of kleenex
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I know its cold at home, might have to put the heating on in a bit, either that or type quicker to keep the fingers warm

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        yeeeeeuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkk (where's the being sick smilie).

I'm rather proud of the fact that I have NEVER ever even considered eating a pot noodle......
        Do you mean

I hope you are not saying that Zeity is being sick?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Do you mean

I hope you are not saying that Zeity is being sick?
          I think KW has missed the meaning of Pot Noodle in this context, and the subsequent implication of eating one

Comment

I'm rather perky after that post from KW Er, let me rephrase...
            and with 4 kids, that's about as much as you will get... I doubt you've been allowed back in

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              I think KW has missed the meaning of Pot Noodle in this context, and the subsequent implication of eating one
              I think you need to expand it a little for her

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                in trap 3 with a box of kleenex
                You're not the chap in trap 2 doing the Havana Omelette rare you!?
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning FT

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  and with 4 kids, that's about as much as you will get... I doubt you've been allowed back in
                  I only have vague recollections of the last time I was there. Roughly 9 months ago I think. And when I say roughly I mean approximately, not vigorously

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I think you need to expand it a little for her
                    If it expands any more I'll have trouble sitting under my desk

Comment

You're not the chap in trap 2 doing the Havana Omelette rare you!?
                      Yep, and I'd appreciate you keeping the noise down. I know you like to work up a good rythm, but keeping time by banging it against the loo paper dispenser is a bit much!

Comment

Working...
                      X