• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Population
    1354 Revenues
    311000 € Unemployment 1 %
    Transport 99 %
    Crime rate 2 %
    Pollution 2 %

rank=240

Comment

07:50 and I am bored already

Comment

after today 26 days until end of contract.......

Comment

my p1mp called me up yesterday and told me that clientco want to extend me for another year.

Comment

I asked for a rise........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I asked for a rise........
              He said no chance whatsoever - which I what I have heard by asking round my m8s

Comment

He said no chance whatsoever - which I what I have heard by asking round my m8s
                I am almost certain to accept - I just cant face the hassle of moving. I hope I am not turning into a permie! As the kids grow up I hope I will get more time to do these sorts of things......

Comment

I am almost certain to accept - I just cant face the hassle of moving. I hope I am not turning into a permie! As the kids grow up I hope I will get more time to do these sorts of things......
                  Also I need to move my payment arrangements. Currently I use montpelier(see bn66 thread). But I am going to move (back) to limited.

Comment

Also I need to move my payment arrangements. Currently I use montpelier(see bn66 thread). But I am going to move (back) to limited.
                    In some ways it would be easier to stay with montp. But 2.5 years of exposure is enough for me. Also their scheme changed on March 12th - not sure I like the new scheme.

I have contacted the accountant I used to use - I liked him ALOT. And he is quite aggressive with the revenue. I like that too.

Comment

Good morning brethren!

Comment

Working...
                      X