• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Afternoon everyone........
    Hello, sweetie...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      In a fit of insanity I've just bought the collector's edition of Blade Runner. (Not the limited edition in the tin can, but the same thing in the cardboard sleeve, all 5 disks of it).

I have the VHS video (with voiceover), the director's cut in VHS(without voiceover), the DVD(probly the Director's cut mk I), the Director's directors cut on DVD, and now this one.

Someone bring the strait jacket.

We have the Blade Runner limited edition in the tin.
      Also the full 11 seasons of M.A.S.H. (bought over several years' worth of birthdays and Christmasses.
      Started buying the Frasier series and the Miami Vice series (MV is MrKW's choice)
      and we've just bought the whole 8 series of Red Dwarf.

I can let you have my straight jacket as soon as I get to my padded cell.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Ah.

The afternoon shift ariveth...
        Someone's go to keep working after all you early birds waltz off to the bars...
        B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          and we've just bought the whole 8 series of Red Dwarf.
          Good choice, I just wish there was some magic way of making old BBC Sitcoms (from when they were good) fit a widescreen TV better!

Comment

There is, it's a 4:3 crt tv.

Comment

Originally posted by London75 View Post
              Good choice, I just wish there was some magic way of making old BBC Sitcoms (from when they were good) fit a widescreen TV better!
              Why would you want to?....it won't make the jokes any funnier and it might even enhance the nostalgia seeing them in the old format......
              Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 1 September 2008, 14:35.
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  afternoon
                  Hi Scourer

I've spent the afternoon reading Where Are the Customers' Yachts? - an excellent book

Comment

Hello

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Hello

Comment

Working...
                      X