• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight I am being cooked my favourite tea - beans on toast. yum.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Then off to Wylfa nuclear power station for lunch - which was suprisingly good. And they had decent highchairs - probably best cafe of holiday. Shame that since 911 there are no tours of the plant - I guess we are all criminals now.
      No, it's just you - the Spiderman costume was a bit of a giveaway

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        tonight I am being cooked my favourite tea - beans on toast. yum.

Comment

I'm busy sorting things out for Google Developer Day. Unfortunately it clashes with @media Ajax, and I've decided that I can't really justify the expense for one day of a two-day conference - so Google's freeby wins

I'll be staying out in the sticks rather than centrally, too - the County Hall hotel is full and the cheap deals on luxury suites in Leicester Square have all gone, so I decided I might as well resort to my old stamping ground at the end of the Northern Line, and drive down. It'll be just like the weird old days, but with no office to go to

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I'm busy sorting things out for Google Developer Day.
            Ooh. I might be going to that. Will let you know. The Wembley one, right?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Ooh. I might be going to that. Will let you know. The Wembley one, right?
              That's the one

Were you at last year's? Excellent day, cool goody bag, top-notch food and lots of free booze in the evening

The presentations were interesting too.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Afternoon denizens

No, it's just you - the Spiderman costume was a bit of a giveaway
                I wanted to try on my birthday present....

Comment

Evening boyos
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I think I got bitten at the zoo on sunday.... I felt something on my shin and just brushed it off - I thought it was just a fly or something....

Sunday night it was a little itchy.... Monday night, mega itchy and the start of a rash... Tuesday, a red rash and a bit bumpy... Today Oh, God..... it's yucky... red/purple raised bumps and super itchy...

It's about the size of a 50p - have taken antihistimines but it's still yucky.....

Sympathy please
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

I did put some cream on it - stuff I bought in Thailand last year.... it's not so itchy now but I am not *really* sure what it is for....
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X