• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    I misread that......

.....I though you said KY

spat my coffee out!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      If you wont tell - just post some piccies.....
      video on Y0uP0rn

Get with the 21st century BP !

Comment

Hmmm, I appear to have somehow got onto the mailing list for a Salsa Dancing Party at a venue on Broad Street in Birmingham (that well known centre of Latin culture) next Sunday.

The only dance move I know is

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          I have a lot of respect for Ms. Deeley as a fellow West Brom fan. That and the fact that she's fit
          <liar mode>
          I think having a good personality is far more important than being fit!
          </liar mode>

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            video on Y0uP0rn

Get with the 21st century BP !
            ok! ok! I wuill write a note in my filofax. with quill pen...

Comment

BrilloPad 14,320
              zeitghost 13,274
              Diver 10,343
              DS23 10,000
              cailin maith 9,158
              BrowneIssue 8,525
              TheFaQQer 7,871
              NickFitz 6,778
              FiveTimes 5,685
              Bear 4,790

Comment

Evening denizens

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Tomorrow I need to obtain a Torx T-8 screwdriver
                Having examined the Maplin web site, I concluded that a 12 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set, reduced from £12.99 to £9.99, would be more than adequate for my needs

So I've just been to Maplin... upon presenting said item at the till, I was informed that this purchase also entitled me to a free 58 Piece Ratchet Handle Screwdriver Bit & Socket Set

(Actually, the chap couldn't quite remember if buying the 12 Piece etc. entitled me to a free 58 Piece etc. or the other way round... but as they were both £9.99 he figured I ought to have both anyway.)

My screwdriving capabilities have thus been dramatically enhanced

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Evening denizens

Having examined the Maplin web site, I concluded that a 12 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set, reduced from £12.99 to £9.99, would be more than adequate for my needs

So I've just been to Maplin... upon presenting said item at the till, I was informed that this purchase also entitled me to a free 58 Piece Ratchet Handle Screwdriver Bit & Socket Set

(Actually, the chap couldn't quite remember if buying the 12 Piece etc. entitled me to a free 58 Piece etc. or the other way round... but as they were both £9.99 he figured I ought to have both anyway.)

My screwdriving capabilities have thus been dramatically enhanced

I wish I could enhance my screwing capabilities. Kamagra?

Comment

Evening all! Greetings from sunny Manchester.

CM wants to know if the baby has arrived yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Evening all! Greetings from sunny Manchester.

CM wants to know if the baby has arrived yet!
                      Evening

Nope, no baby. Midwife is here tomorrow to try and kick start things (I didn't like to ask for details).

You might want to get CM off the subject of babies - she has a "broody monster that is currently holding [her] biological clock hostage" - sounds dangerous

Comment

Working...
                      X