• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Sounds yum!!

I had Ned's spag bol... it was yum too....
    It was yum

<Lolls back in armchair feeling replete>

I used some of my home-grown thyme in it

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Sounds yum!!

I had Ned's spag bol... it was yum too....
      I had a large bag of REVELS in the car while driving back from Manchester, lunch was hard work... - God I hate coffee flavour!

Comment

Funny old night tonight

Met a couple I haven't seen in donkeys years - I sometimes wonder what he's thinking when we're having a conversation, and she's all over me like a rash (a rash with a tongue)

But they're still together after twenty years, so maybe he thinks it's just something philosophers do when they meet up (she has a PhD from Oxford, and knows a hell of a lot more about Wittgenstein than I do).

The night, about ten years ago, when she turned up to a poetry evening (he's a musician and had a gig somewhere else) and (the venue being very crowded) stood leaning back into me, gently gyrating her buttocks against my groin, is still vivid in my memory - I was very relieved to find that my set would be after the break, given the fit of my trousers

Tonight, I inadvertently tipped her over the edge with my exhaustive knowledge of lolcats - saying "I has a bucket - Nooooo, they be stealing my bucket!" virtually turned the place into a bridal suite, much to her husband's confusion

How was I supposed to know she was into such silliness? I was trying to help him persuade her to bugger off to the cab by talking nonsense... it transpires that aficionados of Wittgenstein like the same nonsense

Comment

Morning all
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Morning all

Morning all

Comment

Population
              1344 Revenues
              306750 € Unemployment 3 %
              Transport 97 %
              Crime rate 3 %
              Pollution 2 %

rank=236

Comment

Bored.

Was going to start a handbag fight over in general, I haven't the energy though
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Looks like portmerion today. its going to rain though.....

Comment

Morning
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

quiet in here - again.....

Comment

Working...
                      X