• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, Boobs!

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

More Boobs!

Comment

Even more...

Comment

Now that has to hurt !

I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

but these two could make it better

Comment

I feel very left out as websence is being very active this afternnon

Comment

OK , the first picture shows an incredibly fat woman in black bra and massiive white undercrackers laying on top of a (presumably very skinny) man. All that is visible of him are his arms which are raised above his head - in submission ? and his calfs/feet.

Second image shows two scantily clad young ladies in nurses "uniforms" the one on the left is wearing a nurses hat, white blouse completely undone, red bra, tiny white dress completely unzipped to show glimpse of red panties, white 'hold-up' stockings and white platform shoes. Nurse two is wearing nurses hat, white lacy bra under - again - a completely undone white shirt, white lacy knickers and see-through high heel shoes.

HTH

Clownio

Comment

/\
                  ||
                  ||
                  ||
                  ||
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

All I can say is sometimes the imagination is better than the reality

Thankyou Mr Clownio

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
                      I feel very left out as websence is being very active this afternnon
                      Heh, I really should photobucket those images rather than linknig the originals :P

two of them were from a mobile phone site though so I would have though websense would be ok with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X