• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I did get one of those too but - when I took it out of the box it was so big, it seriously scared the life out of me.... it's been in the drawer ever since.... never been used
    Big?

I just googled it.

Now I'm strutting round feeling ten feet tall

I always wondered why wifey has never left me
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Big?

I just googled it.

Now I'm strutting round feeling ten feet tall

I always wondered why wifey has never left me
      You sure you looked at the right one - look for the platinum one.... it's scarey as tulip!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

It was very unfair of me to post what I did.

I doubt my son will be diagnosed autistic or even asbergers - but he shows some signs.

90% he is a good lad - very bright, very loving.

The worst moment was when he was standing up - playing with a toy. He divebombed his headcinto (wooden) floor as hard as he could and said "I want to rip my brain out"!!

Luckily seems to be a one-off.

I think not getting on with his teacher this year did not help...
        Lol, I wouldn't worry about it, my son is 17 and he still does things like that, otherwise he's perfectly normal, or as normal as teenagers get anyway.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          You sure you looked at the right one - look for the platinum one.... it's scarey as tulip!
          I certainly wouldn't like one used on me!

Comment

Latest news, the website of the well known Ann Summers lingerie and sex toy chain suffered a failure today after a sudden surge in page views. Site admins were unable to explain the sudden increase in traffic which seemed to originate from an IT Contractors website. A spokesman for the site was unable to explain why it's users were suddenly visiting the Ann Summers site but did note that activity in the popular TPD thread seemed to have dropped off suddenly following a series of posts about wildlife.

Elsewhere KP Foods reported an upsurge of potnoodle sales. It is not known if the two incidents are related.
            Last edited by DaveB; 13 August 2008, 15:21.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Latest news, the website of the well known Ann Summers lingerie and sex toy chain suffered a failure today after a sudden surge in page views. Site admins were unable to explain the sudden increase in traffic which seemed to originate from an IT Contractors website.

Elsewhere KP Foods reported an upsurge of potnoodle sales. It is not known if the two incidents are related.
              Nutter....
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Mmmmmmm...

Rabbit pie...

Mmmmmmm...

Hello

Comment

Managed not to electrocute myself cutting the last quarter of the lawn in the rain...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Managed not to electrocute myself cutting the last quarter of the lawn in the rain...
                    Holy tulip, sweety zeity - have you been mowing all that time?
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      watchs mean Byeeee.

Get back here
                      Things to do, places to be...
                      Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Good morning all!

Morning CM

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Morning all.

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post