• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

arse
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

farce

Comment

Unit Standard 12420 version 4: Read transactional text closely.
          Element 1: Read transactional text closely.

GUIDELINES FOR USE
          This activity assesses one of the two close readings required for unit standard 12420. Students will develop close readings based on a provided text that describes an experience when growing up. Other texts with a similar focus could also be included as material for further close reading activities.
          Conditions:
          Teachers must be satisfied that the close reading work is the student's. Students should complete close reading activities in class. If the close reading activity is to be used for summative assessment, teachers should ensure that the extent of teacher input does not compromise assessment validity; in other words, the work is the student's, not the teacher's.
          Teachers may guide students actively through the initial tasks. When completing close reading activities for summative assessment, students can compare their answers to those in the initial tasks to ensure that their close reading answers are at an appropriate level.

Students should have several opportunities during the year to develop their close reading skills.

Comment

Summative evaluation provides information on the product's efficacy ( it's ability to do what it was designed to do). For example, did the learners learn what they were supposed to learn after using the instructional module. In a sense, it lets the learner know "how they did," but more importantly, by looking at how the learner's did, it helps you know whether the product teaches what it is supposed to teach.

Summative evaluation is typically quantitative, using numeric scores or letter grades to assess learner achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
              farce

this gig...
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

At The Crown Estate, we believe in rewarding our employees and offer a range of benefits that you will be entitled to take advantage of:

Holidays

You will receive 25 days paid holiday per year. In addition, you are also entitled to two and a half extra days as privilege holidays each year.

Discretionary Performance Bonus

All eligible employees can earn a discretionary performance bonus, which could be as much as 5% to 20% of your salary, dependant on your role.

Employee Assistance Programme

You will have access to a free, confidential and independent service which offers professional counselling, information and advice services, 24 hours a day.

Interest Free Annual Season Ticket Loans

We offer all eligible employees an interest-free season ticket loan to assist in their travel to and from work.

Pension

We offer you a choice of pension schemes, both of which are managed by Civil Service Pensions. You can join the final salary pension scheme, which is a contributory, defined benefit scheme. Alternatively, you can join the stakeholder pension scheme. Both schemes are enhanced by a generous contribution from The Crown Estate.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Efficacy is the ability to produce a desired amount of a desired effect.

Comment

*Desired*
                    My Links
                    Hey hey! My name is Morgan and im a mod here! I get really bored sometimes so im kae layouts. Im really sorry fo rthe people who have requested layouts and i did not respond! Ive been extremely buzi you know! I will do my best to get to your requests. My one wish is you show me and everyone else on here respect they are doing their best to make pretty stuff. So please dont shut them down and tell them they suck thank you! If you have any ?'s you can write me k. Love ya always

http://www.skem9.com/~13263

Comment

WELCOME TO THE MORGAN MOTOR COMPANY Ltd WEB SITE
                      EVO's track session with the Aero 8
                      Turn your volume up and click on the link - click back arrow to go back to the Morgan site. You can read the full track test report in the latest edition of EVO. Enjoy! PLAY HERE

http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/home.html

<hmmm nice>

Comment

Working...
                      X