• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n5gooner
    crack crack
    Is a refrain oft heard in some of the less salubrious streets in Brixton.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
      Is a refrain oft heard in some of the less salubrious streets in Brixton.
      Often accompanied by "Skunk?, Skunk?"
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
        Often accompanied by "Skunk?, Skunk?"
        then followed by pigs pigs !!!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

B U M P
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

OUCH! Don't BUMP so hard

Comment

bump
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

saw this the other night for the second time, the first time it was at the cinema with my father years ago...

2001: A Space Odyssey is an influential 1968 science fiction film directed by Stanley Kubrick, written by Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke. The film deals with themes of human evolution, technology, artificial intelligence, and extraterrestrial life, and is notable for its scientific realism, pioneering special effects, and provocatively ambiguous imagery and sound in place of traditional narrative techniques.
                Despite receiving mixed reviews upon release, 2001: A Space Odyssey is today recognized by critics as one of the greatest films ever made.[1] It was nominated for four Academy Awards, and received one for visual effects. It also won the Kansas City Film Critics Circle Best Director and Best Film awards of 1968. In 1991, 2001: A Space Odyssey was deemed culturally significant by the United States Library of Congress and selected for preservation in the National Film Registry.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Quality opening sequence.

Comment

Morning !
                    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

bump...
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X