• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    She is going to send in something called Parkin plus loads of others. I had never even heard of it until 2 weeks ago. I think from Yorkshire?
    Here we go...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkin_%28cake%29

It is very very very tasty!

Comment

I am going in the garden with the baby for a few minutes - c u later

Comment

45 minutes until I collect the twins

Comment

I've started reading Andy Clarke's book Transcending CSS: The fine art of web design - although I'm not a designer by any stretch of the imagination it's very good, inspiring even.

Maybe it'll encourage me to sort out the new design my web site so badly needs

I know Andy, but I don't think I could afford to get him to do it for me

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I've started reading Andy Clarke's book Transcending CSS: The fine art of web design - although I'm not a designer by any stretch of the imagination it's very good, inspiring even.

Maybe it'll encourage me to sort out the new design my web site so badly needs

I know Andy, but I don't think I could afford to get him to do it for me
            Do you have a link to your web site? If you can't post it publicly please PM me.

Thx

Comment

Do you have a link to your web site? If you can't post it publicly please PM me.

Thx
              Try my name in the post sidebar - there's a link in the menu

Don't expect anything very exciting though - the styling is the default WordPress theme, and I haven't written anything for it in ages.

I should copy some of my techy posts from here and post them on there

As RH said (roughly remembered) at the summer drinks, "We're like carpenters who go out doing wonderful work for customers, but whose own houses look crap"

Comment

I've been in the swimming pool.
                I think I put too much chlorine in
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I've been in the swimming pool.
                  I think I put too much chlorine in

Comment

Nah! couldn't open my eyes that wide, they were stinging
                    Confusion is a natural state of being