• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there anybody out -there

Your search - is there anybody out -there - did not match any documents.
    WOW!
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Is there anybody in here?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Is there anybody in here?
        Yes. There's me.

Comment

Yes. There's me.
          We have been through all this. You don't count.

Comment

We have been through all this. You don't count.
            You can't talk to me like that. The therapist said you have to take me seriously.

Comment

You can't talk to me like that. The therapist said you have to take me seriously.
              We've been through all this. I do not have to do what the therapist said.

Comment

We've been through all this. I do not have to do what the therapist said.
                Well I think you should. I am important, after all.

Comment

Well I think you should. I am important, after all.
                  You are only important if I decide you are and I have decided you are not.

Comment

You are only important if I decide you are and I have decided you are not.
                    You used to think I was important. The therapist thought I was important too.

Comment

You used to think I was important. The therapist thought I was important too.
                      But that was before we worked out the therapist had issues too, wasn't it? Hmm?

Comment

Working...
                      X