• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I reckon you will need a new car before winter sets in...
    I need another car now... just taxed the <spit> Passat for 6 months which is about 5 months longer than it's going to last...

Can't get over the price of the gearbox oil though... £17/litre.

And it's difficult to get.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      You'll be using it as fuel soon, and be grateful for the cost saving.

Comment

I need another car now... just taxed the <spit> Passat for 6 months which is about 5 months longer than it's going to last...

reminds me - I also have an oil leak - I have to top up every 3 months...

Comment

Wow.

Anger is fun. Just tore someone a new arse hole on e-mail and I feel so much better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            reminds me - I also have an oil leak - I have to top up every 3 months...
            I need to book mine in for a service. Will do that this afternoon

Comment

morning all (just!)
              Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
              "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
              Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
                morning all (just!)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You'll be using it as fuel soon, and be grateful for the cost saving.
                  Apparently it's so expensive coz it doesn't feck up the "yellow metals" in the gearbox like standard EP80 apparently would.

Yellow metals being the phosphor bronze baulk rings etc.

Apparently.

I'm sure you all wanted to know that...

Considering how crap the gear change is on the piece of tulipe, someone must have filled the gearbox with cooking fat...

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Wow.

Anger is fun. Just tore someone a new arse hole on e-mail and I feel so much better for it.
                    I always think anger should be saved for phone call or prefrably face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
                      morning all (just!)
                      hi Kali how are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X