• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Lurking
    Hi Diver

<- manly

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Have to go back in for another op in 2 months, they did the bone grafts and accidentally rotated the index finger 30 deg and now it folds sideways when I bend it. Go figure eh!!

Comment

[QUOTE=BrilloPad;569876]I saw it in bluewater - £16. Liked it. gf said "I will buy it for your birthday in 2 weeks - lend us £20".

I never got the change or the t-shirt money...[/QUOTE

Women!
        That boy go raaaaaaa
        Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Afternoon Nick how's tricks?
          That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            Brummy land hmmm the first time I got off at New Street I wanted to get back on the train.
            I used to pass through there every Sunday afternoon and Friday evening

I think one of the most depressing moments of my life was when I entered the bar one Friday teatime and by the time I'd actually got to the bar my drink was ready... and I had the correct change already in my hand.

I realised that I'd become a New Street Station bar regular

Comment

century and pali approaching - prepare for some major drivelling...

or dribbeling in 5*'s case!

Comment

I know no-one here cares much for bn66 - but it affects me alot! I have just been doing some major strring - I think I will hide in tpd for a while!

Comment

lurkers out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I used to pass through there every Sunday afternoon and Friday evening

I think one of the most depressing moments of my life was when I entered the bar one Friday teatime and by the time I'd actually got to the bar my drink was ready... and I had the correct change already in my hand.

I realised that I'd become a New Street Station bar regular
                    But you rescued yourself before it was too late right?
                    That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
                      Morning everyone
                      Hi horsey

Originally posted by kali View Post
                      my kinda weather
                      Me too

Comment

Working...
                      X