• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, a Google search for "moved permanently update bookmarks" reveals a lot of pages that say they are 301 Moved Permanently yet are returning 200 OK (which is why Google has indexed them).

FFS people, it's HTTP, not Goldbach's Conjecture

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO GET RIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Hmm, a Google search for "moved permanently update bookmarks" reveals a lot of pages that say they are 301 Moved Permanently yet are returning 200 OK (which is why Google has indexed them).

FFS people, it's HTTP, not Goldbach's Conjecture

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO GET RIGHT!!!
      technie comined with maths - a true

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        What do I get for £50?
        Probably a parasitic infection: horse mites, most likely.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Hmm... apparently one of the problems with automatically updating bookmarks is that certain incompetent closed wifi access point administrators use a 301 Moved Permanently redirect to send one to their login page... they should of course use 302 Found (or preferably either 303 See Other or 307 Temporary Redirect)
          This has been one of those occasions when I read one of your posts and go:

"Oh, is THAT why that happened."

Thank you.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Quite.

There was a time when I could have designed a PC AT it was just a bog standard micro with ttl glue logic & Intel support chips... these days there's no chance
            I was amazed when I made the effort to study the design of the original Cray to discover that I could follow it easily.

It was one of those genius inventions: anybody could have done it, but it took brilliance to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Thank you.
              That was post number 111666.

The Trilogy and The Number of the Beast.

Matter and Anti-Matter.

Oo-er.

Comment

Thank you.
                HTH

That was post number 111666.

The Trilogy and The Number of the Beast.

Matter and Anti-Matter.

Oo-er.

Comment

Hello, NF.

I thought you'd have already set off for a take-away and the FMB bar by now.

Comment

Boing! Time for bed!

Night RC! Night NF! Night all!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Boing! Time for bed!

Night RC! Night NF! Night all!
                      Righto, Zebedee!

Nighty night.

Wavey wave.

Comment

Working...
                      X