• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Won't that be a slight disappointment?
    Well I think akll crop circles are a disappointment. I mean - who believes giant green lizards from outer space buzz around in flying saucers!

(sorry Zeity)

Comment

I believe the weapons of mass destruction were there.

I believe David Kelly committed suicide.

I believe Gordo Brown is our fairly elected P.M.

I believe that Brazilian electrician deserved to be executed.

I believe 72 days is a perfectly reasonable time for the police to hold someone without a reason.

I believe there is no risk to civil liberties in double jeopardy.

I believe having anonymous witnesses will make the courts more fair.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Well I think all crop circles are a disappointment. I mean - who believes giant green lizards from outer space buzz around in flying saucers!
      Fair enough. That one's gotta be bollocks.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

And father christmas? the tooth fairy?

Comment

My daughter still thinks she will go to fairy school at some point! yesterday she was asking how she would be made small!

I told her to ask my gf! what a coward!

Comment

I am

time for a century first?

Comment

new series of air crash investigation on national geographic channel

Comment

new series of air crash investigation on national geographic channel
                2 planes crash over the amazon.

Comment

Well I think akll crop circles are a disappointment. I mean - who believes giant green lizards from outer space buzz around in flying saucers!

(sorry Zeity)
                  Sadly, I don't believe it because the Police said they saw it.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

lurkers out.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      Sadly, I don't believe it because the Police said they saw it.
                      RichardCranium
                      More time posting than coding

century

Comment

Working...
                      X