• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How are you doing? How long until Crete?
    20 days

Not that I am obsessively counting or anything...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      20 days

Not that I am obsessively counting or anything...
      How many hours is that?

When are you seeing the PT?

Most importantly - when are you coming to LOndon?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Please provide a full and detailed report.
        Or a top techie post

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          How many hours is that?

When are you seeing the PT?

Most importantly - when are you coming to LOndon?
          dunno - too many hours....

PT in the morning... She's been ringing me everyday to get up and go to the gym

London - will pm you now!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            dunno - too many hours....

PT in the morning... She's been ringing me everyday to get up and go to the gym

London - will pm you now!
            oh gosh - is it secret! I should not have asked...

I bet I get a for that...

Comment

location location location - that woman in the red dress was once a man! even got an Adam's apple!

Comment

Ho hum

Chicken and sweetcorn soup: OK, but a bit salty

Crispy duck: not particularly crispy, not shredded, ten pancakes rather than eight as before, but they forgot the plum sauce

Beef chow mein: noodles overdone, beansprouts sloppy rather than crunchy, onions ditto, meat OK, sauce tastes like it's been made with Bisto

I shall not be returning

Wonder what the one even further up the road is like - all the other ones round here have reports from the Council implying that they're on the brink of being prosecuted as a health hazard (except for the one where they state it outright).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Ho hum

Crispy duck: not particularly crispy, not shredded, ten pancakes rather than eight as before, but they forgot the plum sauce

Beef chow mein: noodles overdone, beansprouts sloppy rather than crunchy, onions ditto, meat OK, sauce tastes like it's been made with Bisto

I shall not be returning

Wonder what the one even further up the road is like - all the other ones round here have reports from the Council implying that they're on the brink of being prosecuted as a health hazard (except for the one where they state it outright).
                  Too salty? All too common.
                  Duck not crispy? Not acceptable.
                  No plum sauce? Outrageous incompetence.
                  Overcooked noodles? No excuse.
                  Bisto? Possibly OK Sauce; permissible depending upon region

Do the local community a favour: torch the place tonight. It's only right.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Ho hum

I shall not be returning

no plum sauce?

When I was in Wales's poshest chinese (alledgedly) I drank the dregs of the plum sauce bowl - the gf was horrified

Comment

night all

Comment

Working...
                      X